Big Brothers Big Sisters Mission
Provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Big Brothers Big Sisters Vision
All children achieve success in life.
Big Brothers Big Sisters Values
At the core of any organization is a set of values that must transcend any growth goals and even the most significant outcomes.
• WE VALUE providing a mentor for all youth whom can benefit from one.
• WE VALUE being a community leader and advocate for youth development and increasing recognition of the positive impact our mentoring programs make.
• WE VALUE attracting and engaging significantly more mentors, staff and board members to enhance service to youth.
• WE VALUE focusing on mentor strengths and providing them an array of service options.
• WE VALUE developing an effective board and recognizing the significant contributions board members make to our organizational success.
• WE VALUE developing a highly committed, well compensated, and talented professional workforce.
• WE VALUE assuring that growth in numbers does not come at the expense of outcomes for youth, their families, their schools, and entire communities.